Evidence loans are becoming increasingly popular in our country. This is the most often taken loan both by private individuals and by companies. The main advantage for it is its high granting, as well as minimum formalities in the application process. In addition, there are many very competitive offers so that the customer can easily choose the right conditions for themselves.
First loan facilities
The first advantage is that when applying for a loan, most often online, we do not need to show any documents showing our income. In most cases, all you need is your ID card, bank account, active mobile number and email address. A great convenience is the possibility to get a loan without leaving your home. All you have to do is select the loan amount, complete the application, wait about 15 minutes for decisions, if the decision is positive, the money will be transferred to our bank account. Of course, even taking a loan from a non-bank institution depends on individual assessment of creditworthiness. Similarly to loans or bank credits, our data is checked.
Variants of non-bank loans
Non-bank loans are available in two variants. The installments, i.e. the repayment period, depend on a few months, with a monthly installment in a given amount calculated on the basis of a given amount and the current interest rate. Such loans are granted by companies:
- Lender A – the amount requested is from PLN 800 to 15,000. The repayment period is from 3 months to 36 months, we do not need to document the purpose of the loan. Bonus in the form of deferment of payment up to two months. Pretty low RRS for this type of non-banking institution 78.35%
- Lender B – The loan amount is much larger, from 2,500 to 25,000. Repayment in installments from 12 months to 48 months. The entire loan process is done via the Internet. Designed for people with other debt loans or with a negative history in Bik. Without income declarations, however, with a conditional guarantor, i.e. a person who certifies that our financial standing allows us to repay the loan applied for. The APRC is 49.6%.
- Lender C grants a loan in the amount from 1000 to 5000 PLN. Payment in installments from 6 months to 24 months, in full, without leaving home. Very high loan granting, and for regular customers an additional bonus loan amount up to PLN 10,000.
- Another interesting installment loan with a high amount of application is Lender D from 300 to 15000 for a period of 3 to 36 months. Throughout the Internet, the only minus is the much higher APRC, which is 160%.
It follows from the above that you can get a loan for any purpose in the amount of PLN 10,000. There are many such institutions that without asking about the place of employment or the amount of monthly income will be able to pay us money, based only on personal ID data. There are also loan companies on the Polish market that grant loans for a short repayment period. Money in this case is borrowed for up to 45 days the longest.
Can we also borrow PLN 10,000 in these pair of banks only as proof?
Let’s take a look at the three offers of market-leading companies.
- The first is a loan in lendon but the amount we can get is only 2500 PLN. This is the absolute maximum.
- Another very common thanks to good advertising in the media is where the amount for which we can apply is only slightly more because 3000 PLN
- The last one is new on the financial market where the loan amount is PLN 5,000. This is the highest amount if we are talking about payday loans.
It is clear from the foregoing that in non-bank institutions, so-called payday loans, we will not receive a loan of PLN 10,000. The only option is a pair of banks providing loans for a longer period of time.